- Fri, Oct 29Hat Creek Wine ShopOct 29, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMHat Creek Wine Shop, 1800 Newville Road, Carlisle, PA, USACome out watch some Monkeys get down with some fine pop and classic rock. Our venue has plenty of space to rock... and roll! So come on out all you monkey lovers. Food By Smoken Pickles Entry Fee $10. Bring a chair just in case.
- Sat, Oct 30Hat Creek Wine Shop
- Sat, Nov 06CarlisleNov 06, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMCarlisle, 1800 Newville Rd, Carlisle, PA 17015, USASteve Morrison has been one of Carlisle's most beloved singer/songwriters since the 1970s. Today Steve fronts a full band, The Vibe. Come out and see Steve and the band dance the night away to your favorite tunes. Food By TBD, Entry Fee $10.
- Sat, Oct 23Hat Creek Wine ShopOct 23, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMHat Creek Wine Shop, 1800 Newville Road, Carlisle, PA, USAA Singer/Song-Writer from the hills of Central PA that tours around with his band Shindiggin creating high energy shows with a Country flavor that will also appeal to all genres. Food by Artisan Pizza . Entry Fee $10. Better Bring a Chair for this one.
- Sat, Oct 16Hat Creek Wine Shop
- Sat, Oct 02Hat Creek Wine Shop
- Fri, Sep 24CarlisleSep 24, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMCarlisle, 1800 Newville Rd, Carlisle, PA 17015, USAWe are a tasty blend of musical genres based out of Carlisle, Pennsylvania. Taking influence from generations of music, we strive to make Soup Kitchen’s broth as eclectic as possible adding unexpected flavors to your musical experience. Food by Sweet Patch. Entry Fee $10. Bring a chair.
- Sat, Sep 18CarlisleSep 18, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMCarlisle, 1800 Newville Rd, Carlisle, PA 17015, USAThe M80s band is an established 6 piece band with both male and female lead vocalists. We play popular dance hits from the 1980's... Billy Idol, Loverboy, Cyndi Lauper, Journey, Pat Benetar, Bryan Adams, Bon Jovi. Food BY Market Cross. Entry Fee $10. Bring a chair just incase.
- Sat, Sep 11CarlisleSep 11, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMCarlisle, 1800 Newville Rd, Carlisle, PA 17015, USAWe play rock and roll; greasy and in your face, guitar driven tunes from when we all first started playing through current times. Faces, Zepplin, Aerosmith, GNR, Gov’t Mule, Tesla and Montrose, just to name a few. Food by Italian Job. Entry Fee $10. Might want to bring a chair.